Sunday 30 June 2013

Currently Coveting | Holiday Edition

Marc Jacobs Rollerball Trio - Sephora | Coudorouy Circle Skirt (Summer Peach) -  American Apparel Benefit They're Real Mascara - Sephora | Korres Lip Butter (Quince) - Sephora | Luma Skirt - Brandy Melville
In just 12 days I'm off to Barcelona with my family. We don't often get away in summer because my parents are busiest at work, which makes it even more exciting!

As an avid shopper, I've already done my research and prepared an extensive wishlist for my holiday. I was very happy to discover there are a few shops that aren't available where I live, namely American Apparel, Sephora and Brandy Melville.

I've listed a couple of things I want to get and I'll be sure to share my purchases in a haul post when I get back!

Are you going on holiday anytime soon? Have you got any recommendations in Barcelona?


No comments:

Post a Comment