Monday 1 July 2013

New In | Topshop Adonis Boots

I've been lusting after the Adonis 2 boots in Topshop for a long time, so when I saw them in the sale, I was quick to snap them up. The pair I chose are a faded wine colour which is reminiscent to that of the Jeffery Campbell Coltranes.

At £50, these were still fairly pricey but it's still a lot of money from the original £75 price tag. Plus, they are real leather and look very sturdy. I got these in a size 5 and they fit perfectly. However,  I'm usually a size 4, so I'd recommend trying them on if you can or maybe going up a size.

I'm sure these will be a staple in my wardrobe. I personally love the way they look with dresses or skirts and bare legs in summer, but I can also make use of them in autumn and winter. The buckles, although not particularly practical, add interest to an outfit, and the heel gives me a bit of (much needed) height.

Have you checked out the Topshop sale? How would you style these boots?




P.S. I've been shopping a LOT recently, so hopefully they'll be a haul post soon - let me know if this is something you'd like to see in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment