Tuesday 25 June 2013

Favourite Summer Nail Polishes

As you can probably tell from the picture above, I've accumulated quite a collection of Essie nail varnish in the last year (and that isn't even all of them), so I thought I'd share my favourite shades for summertime.



This hot, barbie pink is not something I would usually chose, but I think it's fun for summer to add a pop of colour to an otherwise boring outfit.



I mentioned this in my last post, but I had to include it because it's a current favourite of mine. It nails both the neon and orange trends in one go!

A simple pale pink is an essential for all seasons and this pretty shade looks put together without being in your face. It would also be great for a french manicure.

Another neutral which I love is Sand Tropez. It's a gorgeous sandy beige which gives a really polished, mannequin-esque look.

This shimmery lilac nail varnish looks perfect in summer because the sunshine emphasises the subtle flecks of shimmer.

This is a cult product from Essie, but nevertheless, I felt I should include it because the colour is truly beautiful! It looks amazing with a tan and also looks great on toenails.

The quality of Essie nail varnishes is amazing; they come with a large brush and the consistency is thick without being gloopy, making for easy application. At £8 per bottle, it isn't the cheapest nail varnish brand on the market but, in my opinion, it's totally worth spending an extra couple of pounds.

What do you think of Essie nail varnishes? What are your favourite nail colours for summer?




P.S - I really wanted to do my first outfit post today, but I've been a bit under the weather so I've had to put it on hold until I resemble an actual human being rather than a snotty, flemmy mess (ew).

No comments:

Post a Comment