Friday 29 April 2016

Mini High End Makeup Haul | What Mollie Bought


Although I am *meant* to be saving for my interrailing trip this summer, I severely lack self control and can't help the occasional (see: frequent) splurge on makeup.

The first couple of items I ordered from BeautyBay, which ended up being a traumatic delivery experience, which resulted in me chasing the Hermes woman down my road in pyjamas. Nevertheless, I finally got my items so I thought I'd share them on here.

I needed something new for my eyebrows because I'm too lazy to bother with the dip brow everyday, so I chose the Anastasia Brow Definer. I have the colour Taupe and it's a pretty good match. Plus, all the Anastasia products have amazing spoolies too. They're just so soft and fluffy and far superior to every other one I've tried.

I definitely did not need a blusher, but I wanted to try something from Kevyn Aucoin and the colour Tresbelle looked such a perfect dusty pink that I decided to purchase it completely on a whim. Late night online shopping makes me do bad things. It's super pretty and creamy and nice for spring when I can be bothered to put makeup on my face.

Last but not least, I picked up a MAC lipstick in the shade Relentlessly Red, because clearly I have a problem with buying lipstick.


No comments:

Post a Comment